Ashoka Flag Pillar

A graphic representation of it was adopted as the official Emblem of India in 1950. It was originally placed on the top of the Ashoka pillar at the important Buddhist site of Sarnath by the Emperor Ashoka, in about 250 BCE. … The wheel on the capital, below the lions, is the model for the one in the flag of India.

Category:

Additional information

Brand

wooden art

Product Code

345